Roblox Shindo Life is one of the game features that is often played on Roblox. VCGamers summarizes the five best 2022 bloodlines included in the feature.
Bloodlines are abilities in Roblox Shindo Life that provide access to various powers derived from the Naruto anime. There are three types of bloodlines available at Roblox Shindo Life: Clans, Elements, and Eyes.
Players in the game can start with two bloodlines and unlock two more, increasing their total bloodline to four if they buy it with Robux. They are also given 15 free spins to get started. S+ is the highest rank, and F is the worst rank.
With so many bloodlines in the game, it can be difficult to determine which bloodline is the best. This article further discusses the top five bloodlines in Roblox Shindo Life.
List of Bloodlines in Roblox Shindo Life
Shindai Rengoku's bloodline is the best bloodline in Roblox Shindo Life. Shindai-Rengoku is ranked S+. Shindai-Rengoku, also known as Shindai-Ren, is an Eye Bloodline with 1/25 rarity, dropped by the boss Shindai Rengoku from an event called Shindai Rengoku Event.
It is a variation of Rengoku and also has a variation named Shindai-Rengoku-Yang. Shindai-Rengoku's moves revolve around Clone Creation, powerful Fire-style Ninjutsu, and attacks with wide area effect.
- Rengoku Style: Under the Sun – Requires level 65, chi 390, and 12,000 Ryo (in-game currency). Moveset takes 25 seconds to cool down.
- Rengoku Style: Great Majestic Blaze – Requires level 450, 1,650 chi, and 40,000 Ryo. Moveset cools down in 23 seconds.
- Rengoku Style: Tailed Spirit Counter – Requires level 750, chi 2,420, and 60,000 Ryo. This moveset takes 25 seconds to cool down.
S+ Rank and Clan Descendants with 1/200 rarity, Alphirama-Shizen. The Alphirama-Shizen moveset revolves around using wood attacks to stun and burn victims with Inferno, making it ideal for combat. It is one of the four variations of Shizen.
- Inferno Style: Bind Strike- Requires level 200, chi 520, and 500,000 Ryo. Moveset takes 23 seconds to cool down.
- Inferno Style: Worlding Forest- Requires level 400, 1,600 chi, and 1,000,000 Ryo. It takes 26 seconds for the moveset to cool down.
- Inferno Style: Roots of Ash- Requires level 700, chi 2,200, and 1,000,000 Ryo. This moveset takes 30 seconds to cool down.
A Clan Bloodline with an S+ rank, called Ryuji-Kenichi. This is a limited time lineage with a rarity of 1/200. Ryuji-Kenichi's moves revolve around highly destructive and fast martial arts, usually paired with area-of-effect attacks.
Moveset does not use Chi. Instead, it used up stamina, and it was instantaneous. It is one of the two variations of Kenichi. Another variation is called Ryuji-Platinum.
- Boxing Style: Third Place- Requires level 200, chi 520, and 500,000 Ryo. It takes 25 seconds to cool down and uses 7,000 stamina.
- Boxing Style: Dragon Demon Combo- Requires level 400, 1600 chi, and 1,000,000 Ryo. It takes 30 seconds to cool down and also uses up 7,000 stamina.
- Boxing Style: Dragon Lotus- Requires level 750, 2,200 chi, and 1,000,000 Ryo. It takes 25 seconds to cool it down and uses up 8,000 stamina.
Another S+ rank of Clan Bloodline is Shiro-Glacier, with a rarity of 1/250. Glacier is a variant that involves using ice to form various shapes such as dragons or mountains to amaze, damage, and freeze opponents, making it ideal for PvP.
- Ice Style: Mountain Seal- Requires level 200, chi 520, and 900,000 Ryo. It takes 16 seconds to cool and uses 22,000 chi.
- Ice Style: Dragon Bomb- Requires Level 400, 1600 chi, and 1,500,000 Ryo. It takes 25 seconds to cool and uses up 20,000 chi.
- Ice Style: Wasteland- Requires level 700, chi 2,200 chi, and 1,500,000 Ryo. It takes 20 seconds to cool it down, and uses up 30,000 chi.
Last on the list is the limited-time S+ which ranks another Clan Bloodline, Minakaze-Azure, with a rarity of 1/300. Bloodline can be purchased for 699 by players who have the Bloodline Bag game card.
The moveset revolves around teleporting and using the Senko Kunai and Sunsengan, making it ideal for PvP and PvE. This is a variation of Minakaze.
- Minakaze Style: Kunai Raijin- Requires level 250, 480 chi, and 1,500,000 Ryo. It takes 25 seconds to cool and uses up 5,000 chi.
- Minakaze Style: Sunsengan Barrage- Requires level 600, 1,500 chi, and 2,000,000 Ryo. It takes 25 seconds to cool and uses 25,000 chi.
- Minakaze Style: Sunsengan Overdrive- Requires level 1000, 2,600 chi, and 2,000,000 Ryo. It takes 25 seconds to cool and uses 25,000 chi.
How to Get Bloodline in Roblox Shindo Life
Follow these steps to get a Bloodline:
- Open the main menu,
- Click edit
- Click on bloodlines.
- Two slots should be visible to the player, each saying “Click to Play”.
A player can unlock more than two lineage slots by purchasing “Slot bloodline 3” and “Slot bloodline 4”. The ranks of Bloodlines continued to grow from time to time. Therefore, players are advised to keep it updated regularly to keep the fun of the game.
In addition, having one of the best bloodlines will be very helpful when testing skills against other players in the game.
By default, you can only have two bloodlines, but you can unlock two more, increasing the number of bloodlines to four if you spend Robux.
The following tier list ranks all bloodlines in Shindo Life Roblox based on how strong they are and thus their abilities in the game. You can also see the possibility of scrolling through each bloodline in the tier list.
Read also: How to Get Free Robux Me on Roblox
Since some bloodlines, usually the best ones, have a much lower chance than others of being overthrown, you may want to receive less powerful bloodlines for some time before you get a lot of scrolls.