If you're a Pokemon Unite player, be sure to apply this Drednaw strategy for some easy wins.
Pokemon Unite has been out for over a month now, and already a lot of meta is starting to take shape. We still have time to improve it before the date of the new season is released, and players quickly find the best strategy in the game.
We already have a great idea about the Tier List Pokemon Unite at the moment. But when choosing Pokemon you should make sure to incorporate this new strategy into your team composition. Because this strategy can make your team very profitable and can make your team win easily.
We would say it always helps to have a top Support like Blissey in the squad as well. And there are 2 new Pokemon coming to Unite soon!
Pokemon Unite Strategy “Drednaw”
How To Win Every Game In Pokemon Unite
If you want to win every match, this Drednaw strategy could be just what you need in Pokemon Unite.
At this point, everyone except your teammates seems to know that Drednaw is the key to winning every game/war. Defeating powerful Wild Pokemon will give your entire team a shield as well as a huge amount of EXP.
However, we also recently discovered that taking the last Drednaw resulted in reduced damage to Zapdos!
With that in mind, using the following strategies will help you dominate the entire game, until you no longer need Zapdos to win!
Pokemon Unite Drednaw Strategy
- First, and most importantly, it is always best to have a ready-made team. In this way, all squad members can follow the strategy.
- To start, play the first 90 seconds of the game as normal. Bring 2 players to each lane, and ask your Jungler to start farming Wild Pokemon in the center area. However, do not score any points in the Top.
- Then, as soon as the Vespiqueen jungle is cleared (preferably by your team), head straight to the Bottom lane.
- You should get everything in the Down lane by the 8th minute, at which point you can save all your energy to the Down area goal and destroy it.
- Now your enemies won't be able to detour to Drednaw quickly, nor will they have any way of taking over nearby areas.
- With this advantage and a full team on your side, grab Drednaw right after he appears.
- Then, take the whole team and roll over to Rotom. Chances are, you may lose Rotom in the first round, but you will have a weak enemy team that won't be able to stop you from destroying their main area goal and will be a problem for the opposing team.
- From here, simply rotate between Up and Down with a full team, picking up all the Central jungles along the way, and always getting to Drednaw early.
- As you start to achieve both objectives over time, your advantage will increase and the enemy will only have one option to win.
- Just defend Zapdos with your strong team to win!
Thanks to YouTuber spragels for coming up with this easy yet effective strategy!
Your enemies will miss out on so many opportunities that Pokemon Unite will give them a bot game for a chance!
With this strategy it will be easy for you to get a win, the most important thing here is the cohesiveness between the teams that can make everything look easier. Always communicate well with teammates so that there is no such thing as miss communication or lack of cohesiveness in a team.
And don't forget to prepare this strategy before the game starts so that when the game starts, the team already knows what to do with each individual.
But make sure you use the best Item Held in Pokemon Unite to secure your victory!