Windows 10 is the most widely used OS by laptop/PC users worldwide. Of course, outside of Apple's devices, yes. In Indonesia, too, although there are still many people/companies who are still stuck with Windows 7, instead of the software they use it doesn't support Windows 10.
Not long ago we were served major update on Windows 10, i.e. for version 20H2. However, a little more, precisely in the spring of 2021, will be served again major update on our Windows 10. The Microsoft team is currently working on a version 21H1 update.
We know this from the official Microsoft blog post as of February 17, 2021. Previously, many posts in the technology community had revealed this a few days earlier, namely as of February 15, 2021. As usual, Microsoft gave major update twice a year.
With codename Sun Valley, We don't know exactly what updates will happen in 21H1 this time, but we did collect some grapevine information, which we will discuss later.
Some Important Information from Windows 10 Update Spring 2021
- Windows 10 version 21H1 will be Microsoft's latest update. Will arrive sometime this spring. This update is also often referred to as the April or May update.
- Typically, Microsoft releases larger feature updates in the spring, and smaller ones in the fall. But after we explore the 21H1 version it also seems to be a smaller update later.
- Multi-camera support for Windows Hello, allows users to select an external camera when using high-end displays with integrated camera.
- Improvements to Windows Defender Application Guard, including optimizing the timing of document opening scenarios.
- Fixed Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Group Policy Service (GPSVC) update, to support remote remote work.
When Can We Download Windows 10 Update 21H1
Microsoft says the Windows 10 21H1 update will be available in the first half of this year. Many speculate this update will arrive in May, although Microsoft did not confirm this.
A few days ago, roughly March 10, Microsoft started rolling out version 21H1 for Windows Insiders in the Beta program. New features will be offered in future Windows Insider Preview builds when they are ready.
When updates are generally available, you can update Windows 10 by going to settings, then selecting Update & Security > Windows Update, and clicking Check for Updates. This is also the same way that the October 2020 update was released. If you are already running Windows 10 version 2004 or version 20H2, later the 21H1 update will be a fast installation process to get the latest updates.
Or if you want to get the full version of the update, you can download the official .ISO file directly from the Microsoft webpage, or by installing the Windows 10 Update Assistant.
Before you update Windows 10 to this latest update, we recommend for those of you who haven't upgraded your laptop/PC storage from HDD to SSD. Immediately do an upgrade on your laptop / PC. This will certainly increase performance as well as user experience you when using your laptop/PC.
Don't miss it to always get the latest and complete news updates about games. Starting from new game reviews, tips and tricks and so on. Just follow the account Instagram VCGamers and Channel YouTube yes. Come on! Join the community on Discord VCGamers, the largest gamers community in Indonesia discord.gg/EDWvQ9jQEp